What do you consider to be a the real blessings in life? A nice home, a nice car, a successful career? To me new additions are the real blessings. Children remind me of how precious life is and what a great God I serve. My sister Miranda and her husband Scott welcomed their second child into this world. Katie Bone arrived and what a great day it was. I wish that I could have been there to hold her and see her perfection. I will have to wait, that way I can save up lots of kisses for her. Here are some of my favorite pictures taken yesterday.
![]() |
| Uncle Trey and Katie |
![]() |
| All bundled up |
![]() |
| Proud big brother Evan and Katie |
![]() |
| Proud Mom and her oldest |
![]() |
| Uncle Trey and Katie |
![]() |
| Papa and Katie |
![]() |
| Waiting so patiently to see his new sister |
God has truely blessed them with a great son and now a daughter. They waited for her and I don't think she disappointed them. Thank you Lord for your many blessings and the new life you give us.








No comments:
Post a Comment