Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pickles and Veggie Tales

You know when you have those moments when you wanna throw in the towel?  I had one last week, it just didn't seem like anything was going right.  Nothing was really going wrong, it didn't seem right either.  You know?  When that happens, I usually give myself a little while to sit in that moment.  Have my pity party for one and then take to Him.  It's amazing how much better I felt, when I let Him take control...again.  Cause lets be honest, I can do it all on my, right? 

I feel like I am suspended in time right now.  Not really sure where I am headed, where we are headed.  But you know what, that's alright it's where He wants me.  I can't do anything about the situation, so I have to take to him.  Trust in Him completely and know that He has it all under control.  Right now that is enough for me.

Travis is always a great reminder to slow down and take a look around. Often times I find my joy in watching him.  He has a great life right now, simple, he doesn't have to worry about stuff.  Let's be honest, sometimes all we need is some pickles and Veggie Tales.


No comments:

Post a Comment