Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Boy



My boy is growing up!  He is going to be 2 in March and I feel like he is already there.  He is so independent now, he wants to do EVERYTHING on his own.  And you know, I am totally cool with it.  I love that he counts, of course there is no order, but he starts with one.  He LOVES to read anything.  Crawling up in our laps with a book and some juice and you got yourself a happy boy.  He sings sort of...I know he is singing.  Boy does this kid have some killer dance moves!  He likes to imitate what he sees on TV and what we do.  He wants to go up and down the stairs all by himself.   His love of animals is sweet, he can say the names of some hard ones.  Buffalo being the preferred by us and others. 

He even has chores; feeding Mason, taking the plates to the table, throwing things away.  I just love watching him learn. 
My favorite thing so far is when we come home from bible study and Travis can't wait to show Michael what he has made. 

I love that he tells me when has a boo boo and where the it hurts.  In case you can't tell I love this kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment