Monday, March 12, 2012

My boy is THREE!!

Where did three years go?  I was looking back at some sweet pictures of Travis all swaddled up and tiny, and  now he is a big boy with big ideas!!   We had a great time at his party and so did he.  I discovered that we have been blessed with wonderful friends.  I am so glad my parents could be out here to celebrate.

We started the day with breakfast at Blue Cow Eatery in Morrison!

Travis with Nona at breakfast!

Then we got home and started decorating and getting things ready for the party.


Travis and Milan

Nigel and my mom

Travis welcoming more friends.

He decided it was ok to smile as we were singing to him.

Excited to blow out the '3'!

They were good cupcakes...if I do say so myself.



Makayla helping Travis open his gifts.

Travis got a new 16'' bike from us...he was THRILLED!

I will post more later...don't want to overload on pictures.  Finished a fun weekend with dinner out last night and fun day at the park with my parents.  Thanks to my friends and family for making this a special weekend for Michael, Travis and I.





No comments:

Post a Comment