Friday, February 24, 2012

Forgive Me

So I am learning more about blogging and figure out the gadgets.  I just can't figure out how to get those daggum tool things to go away.  I look at my friends blogs and theirs always seem so put together and have purpose...then there is mine.

Oh well, I guess that is ok too. Here are a few random pictures of Travis...soon I will be posting pictures from his 3rd birthday.  I can't believe its almost here.






2 comments:

  1. Holy crap. Is that a dog's head I can barely see poking out of the snow?!

    Abi would be beside herself to see all this snow... she keeps asking me when it is going to snow. I hate to break it to her, but I am fear we have missed the window here in the south! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that is the dogs head! I have a big dog too.

    You guys are welcome out in the snow anytime :) Travis really only likes to play in it when Michael is out or we have to go somewhere...

    ReplyDelete