We found out just before Christmas that Michael was going to get laid off; if we didn't move to Baltimore. So here we are 6...8 weeks later. Today Michael started with Hitt Contracting.
I unfortunately had to go home back home last week. After a year long battle, my grandmother, Gigi passed away. It was a tough few days for me, I thought I would do a little better. We knew this day was coming, but it doesn't change anything. Thank goodness I had my brother and sister there. Saying good bye is hard no matter what, I try to remember this isn't goodbye. I will see her again, I know that much for sure.
My mom had some many people come up and tell her about things that my grandmother had done for them. It was great to hear and see all these people, young and old coming to pay their respects.
My parents have some wonderful friends who traveled from Atlanta to be there. It was nice to have familiar faces there for sure. I did get to see a few people we hadn't seen in years. It's seems that it's always at funerals when you get to catch up.
I am thankful that I got to have Myrtle Wall as my grandmother.
Looking forward to seeing what this year has to offer!
Looking forward to seeing what this year has to offer!
No comments:
Post a Comment