Wow is it really already a new year?
I want to look forward to new things to celebrate in 2012. Travis turns 3 in March! I can't believe it. What a big boy he is getting to be. New opportunities and it looks like Michael will be racing for Rocky Mountain Racing again. I think his schedule will be a little more slim this year...I hope :)
What a great ending to 2011 we had. Michael's parents, brother and niece came out to see us the last week of December. We celebrated Christmas with them and it was Chloes' first time flying and skiing. We took them to Loveland to ski and ice skating and saw some local things. Travis had a GRAND time playing with her and chasing each other. We also celebrated with our friends, Derek and Heather. They got married on New Years Eve!! What a great party and wedding it was. We saw some friends we hadn't seen in a while. Plus I had a very handsome date. To bad I didn't take pictures...why would anyone want to do that...
Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Day.
Travis helping Mason with his present.
Blocks from Nana and Bill.
All the blocks and ready to play with them.
Travis' new art table from Nona and Papa.
Playing at the table with Chloe.
I hope you all have a blessed and very happy New Year!! May new and exciting things be placed in your path.
I hope you all have a blessed and very happy New Year!! May new and exciting things be placed in your path.
No comments:
Post a Comment