Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Honestly I am not sure who had more fun this year...


Michael the old time golfer or Travis...

Travis was not excited about dressing up, AT ALL.  We tried for an hour to convince him, tell him how much fun it would be.  Originally we weren't going, because Travis didn't want to. 

However a pretty princess came to our door and I leaned over and asked, "can you tell him he needs to wear his costume so he can get candy?"  So she did and it worked.  Just like that a pretty little girl convinced him.  He ran back into the kitchen and asked were his costume was. 

We had fun and I realized just how much candy I didn't buy. 

*note to self...buy more candy next year...*

Here are some pictures of our evening.

We recycled last years costume..it still fit and he didn't know the difference.  Plus I loved it!!


Let's go people! 

The cheeseburger and golfer.

My favorite picture...he was THRILLED that it worked.  You really do get candy when you say the magic words.


Look at all my candy daddy!

He was very interested in Winnie the Pooh...

Me and my juicy little burger.  Next year I might but the sleeves and call it a slider!!

Getting candy from Mike and Kelly and Zoey!  He pushed his way through and went inside.  They didn't mind, since we see them often.

Puzzle:  I found Travis one.  It has 5 billion pieces, but they are big and easy for him to put together.  It's pretty neat, especially since he sits and talks to himself..."Papa told me to look at the shape and turn it round and round..." 

*please ignore the terrible wall colors...we haven't painted the dining room yet...I did get some fab drapes though!*



Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!
Looking forward to Thanksgiving now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment