Travis and I took a long 2 week vacation back to Georgia. It was a great trip, loads of family time. My main reason for the trip was to see my grandmother. I wanted to visit with her and for Travis to get some Gigi time in.
They read books, did puzzles, played Mr. Potato Head and watched cartoons.
My parents took Travis and Evan to Warbington Farms. Tractors, pumpkin patch and naughty goats galore.
Once I get pictures from mom, I will be sure to upload those.
Here are a few from the Cumming Fair and adventures with Papa.
Travis building towers.
Getting ready for the boat ride to start.
Captain Evan and Travis.
Busting a move at the fair.
Travis and Roscoe.
Katie and her new baby from Gigi.
Me and Katie.
Travis and Evan.
Travis and Heehaw.
Travis, Roscoe and Uncle Trey.
While it was great to get back and see everyone, nothing beats coming home. I am not sure that Michael will let me go for that long again, but I am really happy we did.
More pictures to come...






No comments:
Post a Comment