Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I have the best job in the world.  I get to hang out with this one all the time.

It's tough sometimes, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  He keeps me guessing as to what he will say next, at least I know most of what he will say. 

We had fun yesterday, it was GORGEOUS out so we walked around for a bit, then roamed the mall.  We were and are still looking for a watch, that is my gift.  I think I had more fun watching Travis run around and talk to random people.  He goes up to one lady and says, "Mommy, little girl."  This woman was very much NOT a little girl, she was much older than me.  She laughed and said she hasn't been called that in a long time.

We ended our day at Red Lobster where the only thing Travis wanted was to see were the lobsters...

Yes he is wearing a necklace and no he wasn't going to take them off.


Riding in the cool ride at the mall.


One day we will get a picture of him and I looking at the same time, clearly the food was the biggest concern.


So hungry...he needed two forks.


Travis and I last week at the Golden Fire Department.

Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends and family!






No comments:

Post a Comment