So I have to share my bedtime conversation from last night...
Travis is laying in his bed asking me to 'rub back' as usual. I tell him I am going to turn on the choo choo and come back. (His sound machine has as train sound). I come back to rub his back and we talk about riding the train. I ask him what he is going to see and this is the event:
Travis: I see duck
Me: Ok, what else?
Travis: ummm.... I see, zebra, giraffes and uh.....grasshopper
Me: Sounds fun, what else?
Travis: I see snake...fish and train.
Me: Wow, sounds like a fun train. Mommy is going to go night night. Sleep tight buddy, I love you.
Travis: I love you, Mommy, sleep tight.
He slept for 12 hours last night. I think more bike riding is in store, he seems to sleep much better after a long busy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment