On the eve of Turkey Day, I thought I would share a little.
I am thankful for my God, who loves me unconditionally...no matter what.
I am thankful for my husband. He is dependable, trustworthy, and a great dad.
I am thankful for my son...I will never get tired of saying that. He brings such excitement and laughter to our world. I am blessed because of him and I get the honor of being his mom. I love watching him grow everyday and learn something every minute.
I am thankful for my mom, I can ALWAYS count on her.
I am thankful for my dad. He showed me what to look for in a husband.
I am thankful for my sister and brother. We laugh together always and I can appreciate the fact that we are all friends too.
I am thankful for my inlaws, for letting me marry their son. For the the laughter and always always feeling welcomed.
I am thankful for my grandmother and grand-in-law, they have taught me to appreciate the little things.
I am thankful for my friends. While I don't have tons, the one's I have are honest and constant. I am proud to be in their lives as well.
Happy Thanksgiving, I hope it wonderful and restful. May we all be reminded this week of how lucky we are to be here at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment