Thursday, March 31, 2011

Snow Bound!

We are heading to Keystone this weekend!  I am so excited and can't wait to enjoy the cold weather.  The last time we were there was October, with my family.  It was cold, but no snow and Travis got lots of bike time in. 

This time we are heading up with friends, Michael's roommate from college and his wife and son.  So looking forward to seeing Jason again and meeting Julie. 

Travis should enjoy the snow, I hope...thanks to Milan we have some snow pants.  I think instead of skiing, Travis and I will try tubing or just playing in the snow.  I am not quite ready to let him go flying down a hill on skies.  He is already fast enough on his bike!

Of course the one thing Michael and I have been wanting to is take the gondola up; eat on top of the at this one restaurant.  Wouldn't you know we missed our chance in October(closed for the season) and the same this trip.  One of these days we will make it up to the top to eat!! 

I know the weather in Denver is supposed to be really nice, but I am looking forward to the snow.  I want one more go in my cute snow boots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment