Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lately...

Although nothing SUPER exciting is happening we have had some fun times. 

Labor Day weekend was great, Michael took and extra day off.  We hiked and just hung out with friends and of course...What would Labor Day be with out, well, labor.

Michael was so sweet to paint for me, I did some, but he did majority of it.  Me and extension are friends.



Watching the USA Pro Cycling Challenge


Travis and Michael exploring in Winter Park.


Travis crossing the bridge in Conifer, hiking on Sun.


Family photo op!


Travis playing the water...surprisingly warm.


Every boy needs a walking stick!

 

and a little helping hand.


Michael and Travis


Me and Travis


I taught Travis to hold his walking stick and yell, "Tally ho, Daddy!"


Shade break at Red Rocks!


Travis found a "cave"


Me and Trav


Mason taking a much needed break!


Travis and I at an overlook at Red Rocks


Me showing Travis a cactus.

  Hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day.  Looking forward to more adventures this fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment